Terms and Conditions
- Surcharges are levied for pets, extra guests, and (daily) cleaning. These are EUR 5 per day for pets and EUR 20 per hour for cleaning.
- The deposit of EUR 100 (retainer fee) will be returned in cash on departure if paid in cash on arrival, or within 30 days of departure ensuring there are no accrued costs (see above terms & conditions). No interest is paid on this retainer fee and all bank charges are for the guest. Please supply your bank or PayPal details for an expedient return of your deposit.
- The use of the rental property and terrace area is entirely at your own risk. The owner and the management accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damages or alterations to the terms of this booking, caused by events beyond the owner or management control including strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, act of god, closure of airports, adverse weather conditions, Power outages out of our control and fire or flood. The owners and management company do not accept responsibility for any accident, injury, illness or damage sustained during the tenancy regardless of cause. You are advised to take full health and travel insurance.
- The deposit will not be refunded in the event of a cancellation. 50% of the rental fee will be refunded if cancelled up to 30 days before arrival. Cancellations after this will result in the forfeiture of the full rental fee.
- The owner takes no responsibility for any breakdown or malfunction of goods and appliances but will attempt to repair or replace broken articles when reported.
- The property is accepted by the tenants as including all furniture, fittings, and accessories in the condition in which they are found. Tenants shall leave the house in the same condition, excepting reasonable wear and tear. Should extra cleaning, over and above the final clean, be required; or help needed to move furniture to original positions, costs for this will be deducted from the deposit.
- Tenants are responsible for breakages, defacement and shortages of articles during their stay.