Rates and Availability
Mimosa has reasonable rates for its accommodation on the shore of Kotor Bay. The apartment comfortably sleeps 4 persons (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a sofabed in the sittingroom for a 5th person if required) and is fully equipped, including linen (beds are made up) and bathtowels.
Are we booked for the dates you want?
Contact Mimosa for accommodation in this time period.
Rates are in Euros and are indicated per night and per week for the whole apartment and include:
- Electricity, water, and gas.
- Cleaning on departure, except for stays of 4 days or less – then a minimum surcharge of Euro 40 is levied.
- Use of bed linen, bath towels, hand towels, and kitchen towels (not beach towels).
- Costs of registering your stay at the police station and paying tourist tax on your behalf.
- Use of Pay & Go Internet dongle.
Tourist tax: see below
- Cots can be rented at Euro 3 per day and a high chair at Euro 1.
- Pets are considered. Please enquire. We charge a fee of EUR 5 extra per day per pet.
- Cleaning with a change of linen is available on request at Euro 40 per day.Click here to convert other currencies to Euros
Rates 2014-2015 period Euro per day Euro per week Mid Season
min 4-night stay
April to mid June
September to October
90 580 High Season
min 1-week stay
mid June to August 120 750 Low Season
min 3-night stay
November to March 55 350
Minimum 3-night stay policy low season, 4-night stay mid season, and 1-week stay high season.
Should you wish to stay for shorter please enquire. A cleaning charge of minimum Euro 40 will be added to the rental fee.
Payment and information
- A deposit of EUR 100 is required to confirm your booking. This deposit reverts to a breakage deposit which is refunded within 30 days of departure.
- Mimosa can accept payments through PAYPAL and bank transfer.
- All visitors to Montenegro have to pay tourist tax to the government. These costs are EUR 10 per car on entry to Montenegro plus 0,80 Euro cents per day for adults and 0,40 Euro cents per day for children between 12 and 18 years old. Children under 12 are not charged tourist tax. When you book with us the tourist tax will be calculated and charged to you for your stay. To allow you to relax and enjoy your holiday (and not be queuing at the Police Station) Mimosa undertakes to pay for the costs and time of registering your stay. A receipt of payment will be issued.
Or e-mail Maaike at Mimosa or fax her on + 27(0)866284710